Saturday 7 January 2012

It's a new year plus a new me!

I've never been the one to keep new years resolutions, I've always thought they were stupid. Well this year, I'm actually going to keep them. This year, Im going to put myself more out there, not care what anyone thinks and just be myself.

So regarding this blog, I'm going to write at least one blog post each week. Mostly hauls, reviews and about my jewelry making.

For my Youtube, definitely more videos. As much as I hate editing, there all going to be edited. Hopefully make it to at least one Youtube meet up. And listen to my subscribers to what they want to see.

For life, Im planning on losing weight and toning up.  Goal is to be 9st.  Try to be healthy.
College is a big thing I need to concentrate on this year. Do well in all my assignments and to spend more time doing them, rather than leaving them to the last minute.

Those are my goals for this year, I hope I can keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment