Tuesday 24 January 2012

My Sleek Palettes!

This Year I recently discovered the new brand 'Sleek'. Their wide range of cosmetics are of high quality and good pricing.



Here is the first palette I bought, 'Bad Girl'.

 From L-R Top:
Innocence
Gullible
Blade
Gun Metal
Underground
Noir

From L-R Bottom:
Intoxicated
Envy
Obnoxious
Abyss
Twilight
Rebel.

My favourite shades are Innocence as a highlight and Twilight.

The Second Palette I bought was 'Oh So Special'


From L-R Top:
Bow
Organza
Ribbon
Gift Basket
Glitz
Celebrate

From L-R Bottom:
Pamper
Gateau
The Mail
Boxed
Wrapped up
Noir

My favourite shade from this palette is Ribbon and The Mail.

I Love the Sleek Palette, their cheap and have high quality pigmentation. The only downside to the product is a lot of fall out.

Overall I would rate this product: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment