Saturday 4 February 2012

Blog Sale!!!! PART 1

Hey Everyone, 


So I've decided  to sell my un-used makeup. So everything I show here is UN-USED! I'm only accepting paypal and it is international


POSTAGE AND PACKAGING:


Buy 5 items = £2
Buy 10 items = £4


So here are the MUA products I'm selling at £1.50 each




  • Blush in  shade 1
  • Nail Polish in shade 4 ( red)
  • Nail Polish in shade 19
  • Liquid Eyeliner in Shade 5 (Black)
  • Mascara in Shade 5 (Black)
  • Lipstick in shade 9 (Bronze Shimmer)
  • Lipstick in Shade 6 (Deep Red)
  • Eyeshadow in Shade 19 ( Matt Brown)
  • Eyeshadow in Shade 31 (Pearl Blue)
  • Eyeshadow in Shade 2 (Pearl Cream)
  • Eyeshadow in Shade 3 (Pearl Gray)
  • Lipgloss in Shade 5 (Pink)


These are selling for £1.50 each



  • Max Factor: Masterpiece Beyond Length Mascara 
  • Almay: One Coat Dial Up
  • Collection 2000: Cheek Tint in Cheeky
  • Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Sky
  • NYC: Cover Stick in Green
  • Rimmel London: Blush
These are selling for £2 each



  • Rimmel London: Eyeshadow in Tempted
  • Rimmel London: Eyeshadow in Siren
  • Rimmel London: Eyeshadow in Envy
  • Maybelline New York: Shadow Stylist in Contemporary White
  • Collection 2000: Idol' Eyes  Eyeliner in  Gun Metal

Email me @ Jensmakeup19@gmail.com If you are interested in buying from me!

Part 2 coming soon!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment